My Nuffnang

Sunday, November 25, 2018

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FAMILY !


© 2017 Hasif Rahman - Family Matters | The Power of Four..for now

Shot taken with Canon 6D with 40mm lens

" God gave us the gift of life; it is up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well "

- Voltaire -


1st November 1984 - My Wife
28th October 1986 - Me !
27th June 2015 - Audrey
15 October 2017 - Sayf

From the oldest to the youngest in my family. Yup, that's right. My wife is older than me, but looks younger. Haha. Still remember before we get married, during a movie date, she was prevented from getting into the hall because the operator said she's below 18 years old. Hahaha

By the way, today I'll post about 2018 birthday. Four celebrations ! Ate a lot of cakes. Each birthday celebrated with individual cake. But i'll post only Sayf cake because it was his 1st year ! Yeay....

InsyaAllah, it will be the fifth celebrations. Hahaha




And not to forget to wish my self Happy Birthday too. Haha
Getting older but still love to buy toys !



Feeling worried getting older.





No comments:

Post a Comment