My Nuffnang

Sunday, September 3, 2017

NEW LITTLE TOYS


© 2017 Hasif Rahman - Personal | Playing With Stationery

Canon 6D with 40mm F2.8

" I do the things I like to do. It's sort of a bigger version of having more than one hobby "

- Harry Connick Jr. -


I don't realize that playing with stationery will be fun. Using the rubber stamp, washi tapes, all types of pen, colour pencil, water colour, crayon, sketching paper, and a lot more. Some people might think its a waste of time, but for me, its one of the ways for you to learn about arts, being creative. Falling in love for the first time, I bought the Midori Travellers Notebook (from Tabiyo shop at Seremban), the passport size type for starters as I don't have the proper knowledge about it right now. Better not to rush things. Starts from the basic. Here's the look of it:-




 Midori Traveller's Notebook - Passport Size (Brown) 


It's kinda like a travel journal or a daily diary but with extra effort on it. Playing with sketching, water colour, sticker, rubber stamps and a lot more to make it wonderfull. The first Notebook surely will be the worst because it will be the notebook that I'll be experimenting a lot of things till I get the right theme. The same as photography, a wise man said the first 10,000 photos will be the worst. Starting a new thing will always be the hardest one but with hardwork it will get better in time.

To complete the basic for creating a Traveller's Notebook, I went to an event at Publika Shopping Gallery, #sukasenimy. An event for artist to sell their arts and lucky on that day, I found a shop selling the things I needed at Bijutsu Kogei booth. My heart was like, oh my, so many things to buy with little budget. I'm telling my self to keep calm and starts with basic. Things that I bought :-

1. Alphabet Rubber Stamp (Special Edition)




2. Date Stamp (Special Edition Cat Version)



3. Free three (3) Washi Tapes



Well, that's the few basic things I have for now. Waiting for my next salary next month to buy more. Haha. Wish list will be like :-

1. Distress Paint with brush
2. Fountain pen
3. More rubber stamps with creative designs

Hey ho ~


No comments:

Post a Comment