My Nuffnang

Sunday, September 3, 2017

EDD 3RD NOVEMBER 2017


© 2017 Hasif Rahman - Personal | Heart & Soul

Xiaomi Redmi 4X

" The family is one of nature's masterpieces "

- George Santayana -


It's September 2017 already ! One month to go for another lil khalifah to be born in this world and Audrey Marissa gonna be a sister at the age of 2 years old. The Estimate Date of Delivery (EDD) from the doctor gonna be on 3rd November 2017, six days after my birthday and two days after my wife's birthday but I think it's gonna be a week earlier based on Audrey's date of birth. Honestly I can't really imagine how it's gonna be to have two lil children in the house. Looking after Audrey is already a bit challenging, and having two at the same time? Owh gosh. Haha. I don't know how some of my friends raising up more than five children at the same time. I think I can go GREEN when the time comes. Shouting at them NO ! NO ! DON'T DO THAT ! I SAID NO ! almost every minute I think. LOL. But still, its the best moment in live ever. Moments that will never be forgotten.

Now, it's time to list down names for the coming soon Lil Khalifah.


No comments:

Post a Comment