My Nuffnang

Saturday, December 31, 2016

HOW TO START THE YEAR OF 2017


© 2016 Hasif Rahman - Lego Photography | Benny Loves Photography

Canon 6D with 40mm F2.8 plus macro lens converter

" Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results "

- Willie Nelson -

Today will be the 1st January of 2017. Its New Year ! I bet most of us have set a new bucket list whether a new set of list or carry forward the unfinished business from last year. What ever it is, how do I start the new year? Yes, the first thing that I need to do is to punch away all the negative things. It can be people, thoughts, surrounding, habits and others. It's because last year in 2016, the main thing that dragged me was negative thoughts. Well, the list was like :-


  • I can't do this
  • I'm afraid to
  • Its too much to handle
  • I lost my touch
  • I don't have time
  • I don't have proper equipment
  • I can't be that good
  • It's not easy
  • I'll do it later
Yeah, I can add more to the list but I need to stop it. It's not gonna happen in 2017. I'll start the year with positive things. Lets be brave and start working. Let make things happen ! I punch away all the Negative Things ! BANG ! 



No comments:

Post a Comment