My Nuffnang

Thursday, August 1, 2019

FAMILY MATTERS - THERE'S ONE IN FAMILY


© 2019 Hasif Rahman - Family Matters | Ahmad Sayf Addin

Canon 6D with 40mm F2.8

" I'm the youngest child, the rules don't apply to me "

- Anonymous -


There's one in the family that will be different from others. He or she will not have the looks as his / her parents, behave like his / her brothers/sisters/family and others. Different. Totally different. That's Sayf.

Fragile, naughty, lots of crazy ideas, the most energetic, never listen to orders, never listen to advices, and the list go on. Yeah, I'm the youngest child, the rules don't apply to me. Hahahaha

The only time me and wife can relax for a while when Sayf is busy watching Baby TV or Cocomelon or the latest Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Sowhenyaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh Mamabeatsebabaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh. Oh? What? It's the intro for Lion King Disney. Hahahahaha
I got that lyric from google. Not sure correct or not. Hahahahahaha. Sayf, being Sayf, he will say kinda like that infront of the tv.

Just do what you want Sayf. Me will be Mufasa when you did something wrong. Haha

Ok bye.

Oh ya, I edited the photo to make it look classic film. Haha. Currently in mood for camera film. Thinking about buying a Yashica 35GSN film camera. RM500.


No comments:

Post a Comment