My Nuffnang

Friday, January 13, 2017

CURRENTLY MOOD STAR WARS IV, V AND VI


© 2017 Hasif Rahman - Toy Photography | Imperial Speeder Bike

Canon 6D with 40mm F2.8 plus macro lens converter

" The trick is to be grateful when your mood is high and graceful when it is low "

- Richard Carlson -


I grew up with Star Wars episode IV, V and VI. That was the first Star Wars Trilogy that I watched, yeah I know, the Star Wars starts with that episode and later on continued with episode I, II and III and the latest one is episode VII and Rogue One. I'm not here to review each episode but simply to tell that for me, I think the best sets for Lego Star Wars comes from the first trilogy. Even most of the UCS Lego Star Wars comes from there too. The Super Star Destroyer, The Slave 1, The Death Star, The Ewok Village, The Sandcrawler, The Millenium Falcon, The Assault on Hoth and a lot more. Not much comes from Episode I, II, III and VII yet.

Currently I'm in mood for that earlier trilogy. Wanna save some money to buy certain UCS sets for my photography. Especially for my project, once I have a proper lens and lighting. My target is before the year of 2020, I can publish my project. Eh? Haha. It's just an idea of what I wish for. Wanna say a lot about it, but I'm gonna do it. As Yoda said, do or do not, there is no try.




No comments:

Post a Comment