My Nuffnang

Monday, January 9, 2017

NO IN VIOLENCE


© 2017 Hasif Rahman - Toy Photography | Say No To Violence

Canon 6D with 40mm F2.8 plus macro lens converter

" Nothing good ever comes of violence "

- Martin Luther -

It doesn't seems right. Yeah, I did read a post about Violence in Toy Photography in www.stuckinplastic.com. A blog which I follow and read all the latest updates everyday. Nothing much to say about it, but it made me realized, it's not a good idea to spread violence especially through Toy Photography. Well, at first I was into Toy Photography because of the creativity in creating cute scene with Lego minifigures. Somewhere in the middle, I took the wrong path. It's not too late to turn around. Toy Photography should be a fun thing to do. A peaceful type of photography. Lets make a better world !


No comments:

Post a Comment