My Nuffnang

Saturday, January 7, 2017

LEGO BATMAN FEVER !


© 2017 Hasif Rahman - Toy Photography | Batman Fever !

Canon 6D with 40mm F2.8 plus macro lens converter

" It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me "

- Dark Knight -


It seems that 2017 will be Batman Fever ! With the new Lego sets at the shops, new box of Lego Batman Minifigures Series and the upcoming The Lego Batman Movie, Batman will be the Toy Photographer's subject for few months. I've seen some of the Lego Batman Movie sets, and the sets looks awesome ! The cheapest will be the Batman chasing Joker flying with balloons around RM69.00. Yeah ! That's will be the first set to buy.

Ok, forget about the sets, lets plan ahead using Batman for my Toy Photography. Hmmm..so..I think I'll start with....



No comments:

Post a Comment