My Nuffnang

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

PLAYING WITH LIGHTING PART 2


© 2017 Hasif Rahman - Toy Photography | Star Wars Infinity 2.0 Set

Canon 6D with 40mm F2.8 plus macro lens converter

" Powerful you have become, the dark side I sense in you "

- Yoda -


Yet another set up for me to play around with the lighting. It's now Yoda's turn to show the true power of the Jedi. One of the most respectable Jedi in Star Wars history. Still using the same black board and two source of lighting, here's the result. Other than Darth Vader, Yoda is one of the character that I love to play around.



And here's how the set up for the photos.


It's not hard for the set up but it takes a little bit of work to do it since you need to DIY certain things. But hey, when there's fun, everything looks easy ! Next, I'll post Luke Skywalker !


No comments:

Post a Comment