My Nuffnang

Saturday, January 7, 2017

THE RETURN OF THE JEDI


© 2017 Hasif Rahman - Toy Photography | Star Wars Disney Infinity Set

Canon 6D with 40mm F2.8 plus macro lens converter

" The force is with you, young Skywalker, but you are not a Jedi yet... "

- Darth Vader -

Darth Vader : There is no escape. Don't make me destroy you. Luke, you do not yet realize your importance. You have only begun to discover your power. Join me, and I will complete your training. With our combined strength, we can end this destructive conflict and bring order to the galaxy.

Luke : I'll never join you !

Darth Vader : If you only knew the power of the Dark Side. Obi - Wan never told you what happened to your father.

Luke : He told me enough ! He told me you killed him !

Darth Vader : No. I am your father

Luke : No. No. That's not true. That;s impossible !

Darth Vader : Search your feelings, you know it to be true

Luke : Nooooooooo.....



No comments:

Post a Comment