My Nuffnang

Saturday, January 7, 2017

THE RETURN OF THE JEDI


© 2017 Hasif Rahman - Toy Photography | Star Wars Disney Infinity Set

Canon 6D with 40mm F2.8 plus macro lens converter

" The force is with you, young Skywalker, but you are not a Jedi yet... "

- Darth Vader -

Darth Vader : There is no escape. Don't make me destroy you. Luke, you do not yet realize your importance. You have only begun to discover your power. Join me, and I will complete your training. With our combined strength, we can end this destructive conflict and bring order to the galaxy.

Luke : I'll never join you !

Darth Vader : If you only knew the power of the Dark Side. Obi - Wan never told you what happened to your father.

Luke : He told me enough ! He told me you killed him !

Darth Vader : No. I am your father

Luke : No. No. That's not true. That;s impossible !

Darth Vader : Search your feelings, you know it to be true

Luke : Nooooooooo.....



1 comment:

  1. Watch The Return of the Jedi on watch32 is the film in which we are introduced to the hideous Jabba the Hutt for the first time, as well as a score of other repugnant creatures. When I first watched this film, the first thing that struck me was an enormous increase in the level of gruesomeness that is seen in the creatures in the film. In the first film, even the antagonist creatures were at least mildly pleasant, but now we see Jabba, we see Jabba's disgusting sidekick with the snake things growing out of his head and around his neck, that tooth-riddled pit in the ground, as well as scores of other sickening things. We also get to the first glimpses of the badly damaged Death Star, whose post-explosive appearance is probably even more famous as an image in film history than its original appearance.
    See more
    https://365movies.is/movies/pitch-perfect-2-04205.html
    Best Bruce Willis movies
    Pitch Perfect 2 putlocker

    ReplyDelete